Hey, hey Bold Leaders. Welcome to The Bold Leadership Revolution Podcast, I’m joined by my podcast producer and The BRAVE Society founding member, The Stacey Harris on this episode.
Together we are taking you behind the scenes of how we started working together, how The BRAVE Society came about, and even how it launched. We’re speaking to things like why this community is only for women (even though I do work with men), and why a certain income level isn’t required to join us.
The BRAVE Society is a virtual society for business owners like you who want to connect with bold, resilient, abundant, value-driven and endurable leaders.
It’s filled with business owners across a variety of industries who knows that the person who helps the most people wins.
We are here for three reasons:
- To build meaningful relationships with an army of people who have real, credible, and valuable business acumen. This isn’t tit for tat networking where it’s a referral pitch fest.
- To help you continually develop yourself as a leaders through high quality educational resources to help us become better CEO’s
- To become leaders who develop more leaders in the world — your family, friends, community, team.
The BRAVE Society is a place where you can plug into the relationships you need to hire the most qualified people, find meaningful collaborations, and offer your services to those who would benefit the most.
The BRAVE Society hosts
- Quarterly Book Clubs
- Robust Panel Discussions on relevant topics to help you grow yourself and your business.
- Bi Weekly CEO Debriefs where I take you behind the scenes in my life + business where you can see what’s working, what’s not working, key decisions I’m making.
If you’re curious to know if you’re a fit for this community, head here to learn more.
If you have found this podcast valuable, please share it with your friends, colleagues and other bold leaders.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, please leave a review. I consider reviews podcast currency and it’s the ONE thing you can do to help us out hear at The Bold Leadership Revolution HQ. We would be so grateful for it.
Special thanks goes to The Stacey Harris who is the producer and editor of this podcast. Go check them out for all your digital marketing and content creation needs.
Be sure to tune into our next episode to help you embrace your ambition and leave the grind behind.
Important links to share: