- WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A STRATEGIC PLAN.
- WHY IS THERE RESISTANCE TO PLANNING.
- 5 STEPS TO JUMPSTART YOUR 2018
5 Steps to Jumpstart Your 2018
- Start now. Identify the focus areas that you want to work on in the first 90 to 180 days of 2018. Some focus areas could be your business, your career, your relationships, finance or money, your family, your fun, or your health and wellness. Ask yourself these questions. What are you most proud of in each area? What result have you achieved this year in these areas? Do these results light you up or do they make you feel heavy? What would you do differently?
- Carve out some time to work on your business. This is going to benefit the long-term strategy for your business, so you have to make this commitment and it’s something that you will recommit to working on in your business on a weekly basis.
- Commit to not letting overwhelm take you out. This a great time of year for overwhelm. Whether you are running your own business, whether you work in somebody else’s business, whether you are a mom commanding the army on the home front, this is an overwhelming time of year. Know that there is a way to step through this time of year with a lot of grace, and compassion, and to not let it psych you out.
- Start with the end in mind. Know the overall outcome you’re looking to achieve, and then work backwards. This helps you reverse engineer the goal to ensure that you cover all the bases.
- Celebrate your wins. Many high achievers tend to feel like no outcome is good enough.Take some time off, to reflect and celebrate, and integrate into all of who they’ve become this year.
“If you have a death grip on your goals and you’re not sure how to be in a healthy relationship with goals right now, you should let them go. And focus on your vision.”
“There is no right or wrong way to set a vision for your life, for your business, for your family, for your health, for your money.”