- AT THE END OF THE YEAR, DON’T JUST ASK THE EASY QUESTIONS.
- ASK YOURSELF WHAT LESSONS YOU’VE LEARNED.
- MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOOK AT THE OBSTACLES YOU FACED THAT GAVE YOU THE GREATEST LESSONS.
- Everything is an evolution. Less attachment to winning and more attachment to growth.
- Desire and wanting more. Look at where that hunger and desire is coming from. It’s not wrong to have it when it’s coming from the right place.
- Growth is messy and uncomfortable but it’s also expansive and exciting.
- Discernment plus intention equals productivity. Productivity is not doing all the things.
- Trust the process. Know what we can change, and what we need to trust to continue doing.
- Start to embody your value. Realize it’s okay to charge for something that comes naturally to you because that’s your superpower.
- Lead from aspiration. Be willing to take the risks you need to achieve your goals.
- Learn to love the no. Learn to love rejection, because it’s not really rejection. It’s an opportunity for someone else to say yes.
“The greatest trick to creating more wealth in the world is to put your mission over the money.”
“Productivity is choosing to walk away from things that are good, to step into things that are great. “
“Learn to love the no. Learn to love rejection, because it’s not really rejection. It’s an opportunity for someone else to say yes.”