“Since joining The BRAVE Society, I’ve never felt so much like myself and so inspired to expand far beyond what I once thought possible. I trust myself fully in this shared space with divinely curated leaders. I wholeheartedly feel I could never outgrow this group. When we all honor each others’ paths and continue to be BRAVE and bold in our leadership and development, we walk shoulder to shoulder.”
Listen to the latest on the podcast
Where women financially profit and emotionally prosper.
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar…
(You can just nod your head yes as you read, I’ll pick up on your head nodding through my very dialed in and well honed coach spidey senses.)
You have BIG goals for yourself as a woman in business but sometimes you’re not sure what’s the next best step to achieve the sustainable growth you’re looking for.
Your business feels like a roller coaster — high fiving your biz bestie one moment and panic selling the next.
And while you know business is one big experiment…
…the uncertainty of not knowing how things will work out holds you back from taking the necessary leaps and the lack of predictable, steady growth has you feeling like any success you’ve had to this point is a fluke.
You’re feeling isolated and alone because your journey to build wealth as a woman is taking you farther away from your normal circles.
For someone who on the outside looks super confident, your confidence can take a dip in an instant…
- A client takes issue with your work or a customer wants a refund.
- You have a string of NO’s on sales calls.
- Your cash flow is leaving you strapped and anxious.
- You have so many tasks you don’t know what to do first.
- An argument at home has you distracted or on edge.
You often wonder what you’re doing wrong.
You’re not doing anything wrong.
This is all normal as your business and leadership evolve.
These are the key lessons we must experience to feel more comfortable in our skin as a business owner.
But just because it’s normal and necessary that doesn’t mean you have to let these things take down your energy, distract you or disrupt your focus.
You certainly don’t have to do it on your own.
Where bold leaders (and sustainable profits) are created.
The BRAVE Society will revamp your business foundations and give you the bold leadership skills required to generate consistent revenue, enviable profits – and the margin required to live your life (not live for your business.)
The BRAVE Society is designed to help you take back control of your business and give you command over four key areas:
I’ve developed a framework specifically for small business owners that will take you from frustrated with your progress to unrelenting forward momentum by focusing on the following four pillars:
The BRAVE Society helps you start where you’re at with your money and gradually over time (12-18 months) move to a place of stable profitability using the Profit First method (in which I’m a certified PF professional).
Through the 6 Week Profit First book club, regular check ins, and core trainings we will help you increase sales, profit and efficiency so you can scale your business by doing LESS and making more.
- Put a money system in place so that you can start having your money work for you (cash flow, eradicating debt, pay yourself and have money in the bank).
- Learn key revenue generating concepts like lifetime customer value and retention marketing so you can stop hustling for short term cash and create stable, long term revenue.
- Identify what’s an expense vs. an investment so that you can determine the potential ROI on your dollars.
- Business development support around your BOLDEST offer so that you’re focused on what will really make you money.
The BRAVE Society will help you gain and maintain the consistent momentum required to run and grow your small business by holding you accountable to regular reflection and implementation of key insights gathered through both facts (data/metrics) and your feelings (intuition and judgements) so you can continually improve your bottom line with focus and clarity.
- Build a stable foundation so that you can scale without stress – and inadvertently ‘breaking’ your business. Having a solid business foundation means that your business is built to weather any storm – and making sure that we bridge any gaps you might have to keep your business stable, scalable and successful.
- Use my SLOW method in order to speed up your resiliency (and results!) so that you can keep going even when things are hard, complicated or the market is volatile.
- Access to resources that help you clarify and plan your direction so that you know exactly what to focus on in the short term and long term to sustain success.
Self-leadership and mastery refers to the soft skills and competencies you gain along the way. These are often overlooked components of running a business but actually help you to run a business with greater ease. The BRAVE Society fosters key leadership characteristics required for thriving in the new economy like boldness, resiliency, abundance minded, values driven and empathetic.
- Create practices to help you understand why you do what you do so that you can experience lasting behavior change and take consistent action that moves your business forward toward your future vision.
- Increase your confidence so that you can review, reflect and revise – which allows you to be agile and adaptable to market conditions, personal decisions/etc.
Margin isn’t just about money margins. It’s about truly having enough. More than enough time, energy, and money to live your best life and truly reap the rewards of business ownership.
- Develop a team that will expand your energetic capacity so you can receive MORE — more clients, more press, more money. Hire the right people so that you have more capacity, what to delegate vs. what to do yourself, how to manage the work you delegate
- Create habits that allow you to put yourself first so you can ensure you’re able to show up for your most important work in the world.
- Understand where you are overdelivering and under pricing so that you can stop operating your business from a cycle of burnout and instead, create a model that best serves your clients AND your bank balance.
In short, The BRAVE Society has been created to help you develop the skills and critical competencies needed to run a sustainable business in an ever changing environment.
Now, I know that it can be scary to a) admit that your business has challenges and b) take action to change the things that aren’t working for you. After all, we’re often conditioned to prefer the ‘devil we know’ right?
But as a leadership expert with over 20 years of experience, I’m sought after to help leaders and their businesses perform better. Based on that experience, here are the behaviors you may already be seeing (and are telling you that you need to uplevel and grow):
- When you’re being pulled in a million directions and you’re spread thin, it makes it hard to perform consistently. When you perform inconsistently, so does your business. #feastorfamine
- You’re overthinking, overplanning, and need to have all the information causes you to take too long to act on problems in your business which has you missing opportunities and leaving money on the table.
- You’re spending too much time in your feelings (don’t get me wrong, I love feelings but we need FACTS) and not enough time looking at actual data leaving you to make inaccurate assumptions about your business performance which is causing you to chase the wrong problems.
- You’re swinging between your comfort zone and the panic zone which is causing you to contract instead of moving forward with consistent momentum.
- You value the importance of critical thinking, you know that in order to get to the next level in your business following someone else’s blueprint won’t work. But it’s hard to think critically in isolation and you crave the opportunity to brainstorm with a community.
- You’re more comfortable being tactical, spending most of your time in the day to day and not enough time thinking long term. You know you need the space for strategic thinking but then you get space and fill it with more doing.
- You unaware of the best way to spend your time and resources to leverage your business and position it for growth.
- You uncomfortable with acknowledging wins and progress. You might struggle to celebrate or being wondering if your success was a fluke because you aren’t tracking your progress or performance.
It doesn’t have to feel like this… you CAN move from feelings of doubt, #feastandfamine and scarcity to streamlined strategy, abundance and profit.
This is for YOU if you want to:
- Be more bold in your actions, decisions and communication so you make confident, competent decisions and stand out proudly in the marketplace.
- Feel organized in your business so you finally feel like the business owner you are.
- Scale your business in a simple way so you don’t lose your sanity.
- Have systems and processes that align with how you like to work so you can easily hand things off to your team.
- Sell with ease, joy, and confidence so you increase your sales activity which leads to more sales.
- Leverage your business to create long term wealth for yourself and others.
- See yourself as a vital part of the economy so you can stimulate economic growth.
- Take an active role in making this world a more equitable place so that wealth is redistributed.
- Fight scarcity and fear with abundance and courage so you can be a role model for the next generation of leaders.
This is NOT for you if you:
- Want a course. This is content PLUS live teaching/interaction and the experience is most effective when you actively participate.
- Make excuses and blame others for your challenges.
- Don’t want to put in the effort to grow and change.
- You have a behavior pattern of tossing in the towel when things are challenging.
- You can’t or won’t approach new opportunities with curiosity and a beginner’s mind.
If you’re looking for quick fixes or miracle cures, then the BRAVE Society isn’t for you.
But if you want the genuine foundations to 10Xing your business over the next 3-5 years and want to celebrate the awesome wins along the way?
I’ve got you.
I created The BRAVE Society to…
Disrupt the way business education is being delivered in the small business space. To challenge what many of you are being taught about business from internet marketers, web celebs and entrepreneur influencers.
I’m tired of seeing worn out and weary business owners who are looking for better business performance fall prey to cheap tactics and complicated strategies that take you farther away from your vision and values than you even thought possible.
Inside The BRAVE Society we challenge you to think differently about your business and deliver you the most impactful frameworks to help guide your own strategies so that you can create real revenue, enviable profits and a business that is built to last.
In BRAVE, we use proven strategies to support you in managing your cashflow. That means you’re able to strategically plan for investments and maximise them. Rather than always feeling on the razor’s edge of ‘having to make more money’ for that ‘quick win/fix’ course or program.
We will teach you how to anchor into core values so that you can thrive in your decision making.
And my favorite of all, we will give you REAL sales skills so you stop waiting around for someone to “click to buy.”
Because if 2020 has taught business owners anything it’s that you need to have the endurance to make your mark and your millions. It takes true resilience and perseverance and strategic guidance to leave that legacy you’ve been dreaming about.
I know because I’ve taken enough trips on the entrepreneurial rollercoaster to assure you that you need critical thinking and NOT another blueprint.
There is no template for navigating uncertainty, sitting in the discomfort of the unknown, and feeling the agony of isolation that comes with running a small business.
“If you’re a business owner who doesn’t feel like you fit in anywhere, or that other communities are fluffy, then The BRAVE Society is the place for you. Here, you develop as a business leader and a leader in your life. The connections to other high-powered big-dreaming women are invaluable.
BRAVE gives you the opportunity to create a bigger vision, and become the woman who can execute it. If that isn’t worth the money, I don’t know what is.”
Dr. Michelle Mazur
“One of the things I love about Brave is the size of the community, it’s big enough to meet a wide variety of people and small enough to feel known. Of all the things I’ve appreciated about this group, I’d have to say, hands down are the shared values around how to be in business, be in integrity, and ultimately build a conscious business. If you want a group that is filled with marketing tactics and a fast path to cash, this isn’t the place for you.
My favorite way to connect with other members is one on one virtual coffee chats. Spending time getting to know each other, talking both business and life is the best kind of networking for me. This group is filled with women who are open to sharing, connecting and helping each other out.
I’ve met members who’ve become clients in this group, launched new ideas, and I have been supported with a kind of true camaraderie that can be hard to find in the online world.”
So Tara, what IS The BRAVE Society? And how is it going to help me?
Daring to be different, The BRAVE Society is:
- Led by Tara Newman, an expert business strategist with a Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology, has created a number of frameworks that when implemented gives micro business owners simple ways to increase their business performance and leadership. These foundational pieces should provide the back to basics strategy at the heart of any business.
- A place to be accountable for implementation of real strategies that ensure a continuous and harmonious flow of growth as modeled by Tara through her bi-monthly CEO Debriefs that take you behind the scenes. She models the behaviors, habits, and candor required to become a high-performing bold leader.
- Tara looks at business through the lens of energy, mindset and strategy so not only is this your strategic container to learn how to succeed in the fast-paced, ever-changing business landscape there is also a focus on developing the emotional and mental resiliency to navigate any challenge.
- Filled with diverse, value-driven peers from a range of fields and countries. Every member runs an established micro business, and each possesses serious business acumen. The depth of knowledge and experience at the BRAVE table leads to robust, real dialogue about managing the ups and downs of entrepreneurship.
- An acknowledgement of your identity as a true expert in your area. If you enjoy opening the door for others, connecting them with exciting opportunities, and lifting them up to rise together, you’re a good fit for our values. And because you approach the community in integrity, you’ll have a built-in network of referrals who believe in the importance of your work and listen when you promote your own services and projects.
Every feature of The BRAVE Society is highly intentional and designed to maximize your results through training, implementation, and accountability:
Monthly trainings/discussions around our four pillars (money, momentum, mastery, and margin) so that you can consistently and continually improve your businesses performance leading to greater income and ease over time.
Bi-monthly CEO Debriefs that leverage evidence-based questions to help you identify your next best step. The CEO Debriefs are facilitated by Tara. During them, you get insights into her own leadership journey, and you are held accountable to radical self-reflection and bold actions.
Monthly check ins hosted by The Bold Leadership Revolution team, where you get to know your fellow BRAVE Society members on a more intimate level and are held accountable to your goals and future plans.
Access to a highly-curated, virtual community of founders, CEOs and established entrepreneurs for connection, inspiration, collaboration, and friendship. Mainline the collective courage and support of the group whenever you need it most. The community is deeply engaged and invested in each others’ success.
“I think Tara has some kind of psychic ability to speak to exactly what’s coming up for me in business. As soon as I hit a huge transition, she offers a chance to do a retrospective and look to the future. The moment I run into a pricing issue, she addresses this during a CEO Debrief. When I’m putting together a new offer, suddenly there’s a workshop on this very topic. All of the resources and trainings are insightful, plus they offer continued value for me to return to, time and time again.
love all of the opportunities for connection, and one of my favorites is the coffee chats, where we get to know each other better without learning objectives. The trainings by Tara and other community members are powerful, and it’s nice to get a chance to get to know all of the incredible women attending those calls.
This community is filled with deeply good people who really care about each other and are extremely invested in becoming the kind of leaders our world needs. Inspired by Tara’s whip-smart revelations and knowledge-bombs — plus her honesty, transparency, and candor about her own journey and learnings — those who invest in this community can see tremendous, positive change in their business and life.”
Ready to take your seat at the table?
The doors to BRAVE Society open several times throughout the year. We take these enrollment periods seriously. They’re our opportunity to get to know new faces, and to share how The Bold Leadership Revolution is providing unique experiences for leaders to grow and develop.
By joining the BRAVE Society, you make a commitment to join us for a minimum of six months, so you can truly leverage the frameworks and trainings.
Join the BRAVE Society
$350 per month
Your commitment is for a minimum of six months.
Join The BRAVE Society
$3,500 per year
Plus, save $700 from the price of paying monthly.
The businesses that are made for The BRAVE Society are businesses that desire to:
- Sell a premium product/service.
- Have a small to midsize team.
- Operate with the greatest efficiency.
- Have cash flow for days.
- Create simple offers that sustain growth.
- Actually plan for growth instead of leaving it to happenstance.
Have Questions? (We love those!)
The BRAVE Society is for founders, CEOs, and established leaders who are credible, high-achieving experts in their field. BRAVE members are bold, resilient, abundance-minded, and full of integrity.
You’ll get access to The BRAVE Society’s private online community as soon as you become a member. This is where you’ll connect with other women for advice, connection, inspiration, collaboration, and friendship. Calls take place via videoconference.
All members are expected to listen, love, lead, and leverage. You’re encouraged to show up regularly and consistently in the group. When you’re there, offer support, feedback, and expertise. Once you’ve built solid relationships with your peers, you’ll be in a great position to leverage the group further by making invitations to work with you or create strategic partnerships. Just like anything, the more you give, the more you receive.
It’s counter to our values to see members as dollar signs. Rather, the goal of The BRAVE Society is to create a curated experience for carefully-selected leaders who embody a specific set of values. Our application process is crucial to maintaining the integrity of our purpose and community. Don’t let that stop you from requesting to join us. If you resonate with what’s on this page, most likely this group is for you.
“Since joining BRAVE, I’ve found the CEO Debrief to be an indispensable tool. Not only have I incorporated it into my weekly routine, I also do a “mini” debrief everyday when planning for the next day.
Having ways to come together and connect around specific topics and trainings, plus having the group allows for connecting to what’s happening for each of us as business owners is powerful. These two layers of connection empowers us to continue to grow.
Pull up a chair. We’re excited to welcome you into The BRAVE Society.
If you’re ready to lean into the bold vision you hold for your business and yourself…
If you want to hold yourself accountable surrounded by the collective courage and energy of other high-performing leaders who will always have your back…
And if you’re nervous but willing to take this BRAVE step anyway…
… Consider this your invitation to claim your seat at our table.
Join the BRAVE Society
$350 per month
Your commitment is for a minimum of six months.
Join The BRAVE Society
$3,500 per year
Plus, save $700 from the price of paying monthly.